FUNDET SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- Applicants must have 8th grade proficiency level in Math and in English.
- Applicants must pay a $40.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Recipients must pay for the first block and/or 25% of their tuition fees, books and supplies.
- The FUNDET scholarship award is between $1,000.00 to $1,500.00
- Recipients will contribute a non-refundable administration fee of $50.00
- Students will enroll for 16 hours a week, maintain 85% progress, 85% attendance, and 10 hours of community service per month.
- Students will sign a Release of Information with the School of Applied Technology and FUNDET.
- Students will be assigned a FUNDET mentor and must attend a monthly Academic Progress Interview.
- At the completion of the training program, students must be ready, able and willing to enter the workforce.